Friday, August 10, 2012

5th & 6th grade language folders


Parents please note that I do things a little differently concerning the communication folders. 
I do not send home graded work through the communication folder.  Your child will have a language folder that they will keep all of their graded work in.  When I have graded work to pass out, your child will see their work and grade and will have an opportunity to discuss it with me.  Once that is done your child will file their graded work in their language folder.  PLEASE NOTE.... YOUR CHILD CAN CHECK THIS FOLDER OUT AT ANY TIME.   All I ask is that the graded work stay in the folder and returned to school the next day.  If your child is in my homeroom, I do the same thing for their reading and spelling in the same folder.  I do this for each 9 week period.  This insures that all of your child's work is kept together and can be viewed at any time.